- 2 oz. – Tequila (Make sure it is 100% blue agave with no other grain alcohol)
- 3 quarter of an oz. – Cointreau or any high-quality orange liqueur
- 3 quarter of an oz. – Fresh Lime juice
- Agave nectar
- Ice cubes
- Salt & lime wedge
- Equipment used: a shaker, a strainer, a sieve, and cocktail glass
- In a shaker, add the suggested quantity of tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, agave nectar, and ice cubes. Shake it hard for around 30 seconds.
- Freeze the cocktail glass for few minutes.
- Take the glass and roll the half rim of the glass in salt. The other half is left without salt to be a choice if someone doesn’t want salt full mouth in the first sip.
- Put some ice cubes in the cocktail glass and pour the mixture from the shaker.
- Place lime wedge on the rim of the non-salted area of the glass.