- 8 ounces fresh oyster mushrooms (rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (minced)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dry white wine (or sherry)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Slice mushrooms into pieces. Sauté garlic in olive oil for 15 seconds. Add mushrooms and sauté 3 minutes.
- Add rosemary and butter and stir fry until butter is melted. Sprinkle mushrooms with flour and stir fry.
- Add wine and soy sauce and cook until liquid slightly thickens and the mushrooms are tender.