You’ll love this summery, cool salad that features crisp tomatoes and fresh peaches over a bed of toasted pepitas and chopped nuts. Get the recipe for Peach and Gourmet Medley Salad below!
- 125 gram ricotta cheese
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground peppercorns
- 300 grams of tomatoes halved
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 5 gram fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil for garnish
- In a small bowl, season ricotta with salt and pepper to state.
- Place ricotta in centre of serving vessel
- Please tomatoes around ricotta and lightly season with salt and pepper
- Arrange sliced peaches over ricotta
- Scatter herbs over salad and finish with drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle of sea salt
- Serve immediately
Keywords: peach, salad