- 1 (16 ounces) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 (16 ounces) jar pasta sauce
- 2 (12 ounces) containers cottage cheese
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can slice black olives (drained)
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (3 ounces) packages sliced pepperoni
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13” casserole dish. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta to the pot and boil for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook the Italian sausage until evenly brown. Drain off any excess liquid.
In the prepared casserole dish mix the cook rotini pasta, Italian sausage, and pasta sauce.
In a medium bowl mix the cottage cheese, sliced black olives, and mozzarella cheese. Spoon the cheese mixture over the pasta mixture.
- Top with pepperoni slices.
Place into the oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees until bubbly and lightly browned.
(Makes 8 Servings)