- 1lb boneless pork chops or tenderloin (cut into thin strips)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 green bell peppers (sliced)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- The juice of 1 lime
- 8 flour tortillas (warmed)
- Optional Condiments-
- Pico de Gallo
- Shredded cheese
- In a bowl mix pork slices, oil, salt, pepper, fajita seasoning, garlic, and cumin. Mix well to coat pork. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large pan heat a little oil. Add pork mixture and stir fry constantly for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bell peppers and onions. Stir fry for 4 minutes. Add lime juice and cook for 2 more minutes until vegetables are tender and pork is fully cooked.
- Add a ¾ cup of the meat mixture to each warmed tortilla, add condiments (if desired) and serve.