- 1 ½ lb large raw shrimp (deveined with shells on)
- Canola oil (for frying)
- 1 cup green onions (sliced)
- ¼ cup fresh garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup fresh ginger (minced)
- ½ tablespoons of sea salt
- ½ tablespoon ground pepper mix (black, green, red, etc.)
- Pat dry shrimp with paper towels. Heat a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Add shrimp and deep fry for 20 seconds. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Coat the wok with a little oil and sauté green onions, garlic, and ginger for 15 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Stir fry for 20 seconds and serve.