- 4 hot dogs buns
- 3 pieces of cooked crumbled bacon
- 4 frozen chicken tenders
- 4 tablespoons shredded Colby-jack cheese (or more to taste)
- 8 teaspoons honey mustard
- Cook the chicken strips according to package directions by either baking or deep-frying until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F).
- Layer the crumbled bacon in the bottom of the hot dog buns. Cut the cooked chicken strips to bun length pieces and place over the bacon. Top with cheese. Place onto a baking sheet and put under the broiler for about 1 minute or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with honey mustard.