- 1lb flank steak
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 flat breads
- 8 ounces sour cream
- ½ medium cucumber (peeled, seeded, and finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a bowl combine sour cream, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir in cucumbers. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Lightly grease the grates of an outdoor grill. Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Add the steak and cook turning at least once until the steak is cooked to your liking (I cooked mine to about an internal temperature of 150 degrees F.). Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice into strips.
- Turn the heat on the grill to medium. Add the flatbreads and cook for 1-2 minutes being careful not to burn them. Remove from the grill.
- Top the flatbreads with some steak, tomato, lettuce, feta cheese, and the sauce.