- 6 large flour tortillas
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounces) can nacho cheese sauce (warmed)
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the breakfast sausage and cook while breaking up into chunks with a spatula until fully cooked. Drain any excess grease.
- Add 2 teaspoons of butter to a large non-stick skillet and set it to low heat. Pour in the eggs and let them sit until they begin to set around the edges, about 1-2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, push the eggs from the edges to the center.
- Let sit again for about 20 seconds, then repeat pushing the eggs to the center every 30 seconds until they are scrambled, a total cooking time of about 5 minutes.
- Lay out a tortilla shell onto a flat surface. In the center of the tortilla add some of the breakfast sausage, top with some of the scrambled eggs and some warmed nacho cheese. Roll up the burritos by folding the corners towards the center and then grabbing the bottom and rolling up. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- To cook them in the pan—melt a little butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place the wraps into the skillet seam-side down and cook until golden brown and crisp on the bottom, turn over and cook until golden brown on the other side (about 2-3 minutes per side).