If you want to make some delicious loaded fries that are a little different give these taco fries a try. These fries are loaded with taco meat, cheese, green onion, and tomato. This is another great appetizer to serve for the Super Bowl or any party. These fries are easy to prepare easily be doubled to feed a crowd. You can add additional taco toppings as well such as lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. Enjoy.
- 1 bag frozen French fries
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups Colby-jack cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- Lay the fires onto a baking sheet and cook according to package directions. While the fries are cooking heat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook while breaking up into chunks with a spatula. Drain any excess grease. Add the taco seasoning and water, and cook according to package directions.
- Remove the fries from the oven when they are almost crispy. Layer the taco meat over the fries. Sprinkle with cheese. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes and green onions.