- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounces) jar salsa
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounces) container cottage cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (15.5 ounces) jar salsa con queso sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Add lasagna noodles. Cook the noodles, uncovered, stirring occasionally until the pasta is cooked through but is still firm to the bite (about 10 minutes). Drain well. Lay the cooked noodles out flat on wax paper while you finish preparing the other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish and spread the salsa evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, sprinkle with the taco seasoning and cook and stir the meat while breaking it up into chunks with a spatula as it cooks. Cook until the meat is browned and crumbly (about 10 minutes). Drain any excess fat and place the meat into a large bowl.
- Mix the cottage cheese and parmesan cheese into the taco meat. Place a cooked lasagna noodle out flat and spread about 1/3 cup of the cheese and meat mixture along the length of the noodle. Roll up the noodle and place seam side down, into the prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles and meat mixture. Spread about 1 ½ tablespoon of the queso sauce over each roll. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Uncover the dish and spread Mexican cheese blend over the rolls. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted (about 8-10 more minutes).