- 1lb sliced bacon (cooked until crispy)
- 10 eggs (scrambled)
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 (10”) flour tortillas
- Cook bacon until crispy. Drain on paper towels. If you don’t know how to cook crispy bacon, check out my article – How to cook crispy bacon.
- In a large bowl beat eggs together. Cook and scramble the eggs with a little bit of butter or cooking spray in a skillet. Remove from pan and set aside.
- On the stove top or in the microwave warm refried beans. Heat tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds between 2 sheets of toweling.
- In the center of each tortilla put thin layer refried beans, 2 strips of bacon, some eggs, and cheese. Roll into burritos by folding the corners towards the center, grabbing the bottom and then rolling up.
- Repeat until all burritos are rolled.
- Heat each burrito in a skillet on both sides until browned.