- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ½ bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 whisked eggs
- 4 slices cooked bacon (chopped)
- Sliced green onions
- Add canola oil to a large oven-safe skillet over medium-heat. Once the oil is hot add the hash browns to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook until potatoes are crisp.
- Add ½ cup cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, remaining cheese and green onions.
- Place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until eggs have set and cheese is melted.