If you need a quick and easy one pan breakfast dish, this breakfast skillet is exactly what you are looking for. This skillet is loaded with hash browns, bacon, eggs, cheese and green onions. The hash browns are cooked in oil in the pan until browned and then the remaining ingredients are added and the pan is placed into the oven and baked to perfection. You can easily double this recipe if you want to make two pans and serve more people. Enjoy.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ½ bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 whisked eggs
- 4 slices cooked bacon (chopped)
- Sliced green onions
- Add canola oil to a large oven-safe skillet over medium-heat. Once the oil is hot add the hash browns to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook until potatoes are crisp.
- Add ½ cup cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, remaining cheese and green onions.
- Place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until eggs have set and cheese is melted.