- 4 boneless pork chops
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup shredded Colby-jack cheese
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Rub your sugar/spice mix on both sides of each pork chop, using all of the spice mixes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium/high heat. After the oil is hot, cook the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.