If you are looking for a delicious baked pork chops recipe this might be perfect for you. What is great about these brown sugar pork chops is how easy they are to prepare. The pork chops are rubbed with garlic and brown sugar, drizzled with butter, sprinkled with paprika and then are baked. Once the pork chops are almost finished in the oven, they are topped off with shredded Colby-jack cheese. The baking time only takes about 20-25 minutes so these pork chops can be ready in no time at all! I like to serve this dish with wild rice and/or a salad. Enjoy.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup shredded Colby-jack cheese
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Rub your sugar/spice mix on both sides of each pork chop, using all of the spice mixes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium/high heat. After the oil is hot, cook the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.