- 2 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups broccoli florets (broken down into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients except for the cornflakes and butter in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish and mix well.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cornflakes and melted butter. Spread the cornflakes evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the casserole is heated through.