- 1 (16-ounce jar) alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 2 cups cooked broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 ½ cups additional alfredo sauce (or spaghetti sauce)
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cook the pasta shells according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix together the shredded cooked chicken, 1 jar of alfredo sauce, broccoli, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the 1 ½ cups of alfredo sauce onto the bottom of a baking dish. Spoon the chicken mixture into each pasta shell and place into the baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Note: You can top the shells with additional alfredo sauce and shredded cheese if desired. If topping with additional cheese, remove the foil during the last 5 minutes of cooking and bake until the cheese has melted.