- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium flatbreads
- In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, Dijon, 2 tablespoons olive oil, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir in ¼ cup parmesan cheese.
- In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with the spice mixture. Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 6-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.). Remove from the grill to a plate and let rest.
- Turn the heat on the grill to medium. Add the flatbreads and cook for 1-2 minutes being careful not to burn them. Remove from the grill.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips. In a large bowl combine romaine lettuce, sliced chicken Caesar dressing, ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese. Spoon over the flatbreads. Slice and serve.