It should be no surprise that the combination of flatbread and chicken Caesar salad would be delicious. This recipe uses premade flatbreads that are grilled and then topped with homemade Caesar salad. You can use whatever type of flatbreads you like, I purchased garlic naan from Wal-Mart. The chicken is seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. The Caesar dressing gets a lot of flavor from lemon juice and olive oil. Enjoy.
Chicken Caesar Flatbreads Recipe
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium flatbreads
- In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, Dijon, 2 tablespoons olive oil, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir in ¼ cup parmesan cheese.
- In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with the spice mixture. Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 6-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.). Remove from the grill to a plate and let rest.
- Turn the heat on the grill to medium. Add the flatbreads and cook for 1-2 minutes being careful not to burn them. Remove from the grill.
- Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips. In a large bowl combine romaine lettuce, sliced chicken Caesar dressing, ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese. Spoon over the flatbreads. Slice and serve.