- 12 dinner rolls
- Honey mustard sauce-
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2lb thinly sliced black forest ham
- 1/2lb thinly sliced deli chicken breast
- 1/2lb sliced swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Slice the dinner rolls in half and place the bottom half cut side up in a baking dish.
- Prepare the sauce by whisking together mayonnaise, mustard, honey, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl.
- Fold a slice of ham onto each roll in the baking dish. Place a half slice of cheese over each over the ham slices, then fold a slice of chicken over the cheese. Place a second-half slice of cheese over the chicken. Place the top of the rolls over each slider.
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Brush over the tops of the rolls. Place into the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes until the cheese has melted.