The NFL Playoffs are coming up soon and that means it’s time for more game day food. One thing that is great to prepare for your playoff or super bowl party is sliders. These chicken cordon bleu sliders are loaded with ham, chicken, swiss cheese and a honey mustard sauce. The sliders are brushed with garlic butter and then baked in the oven. These are a great appetizer to prepare for parties. Enjoy.
- 12 dinner rolls
- Honey mustard sauce-
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2lb thinly sliced black forest ham
- 1/2lb thinly sliced deli chicken breast
- 1/2lb sliced swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Slice the dinner rolls in half and place the bottom half cut side up in a baking dish.
- Prepare the sauce by whisking together mayonnaise, mustard, honey, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl.
- Fold a slice of ham onto each roll in the baking dish. Place a half slice of cheese over each over the ham slices, then fold a slice of chicken over the cheese. Place a second-half slice of cheese over the chicken. Place the top of the rolls over each slider.
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Brush over the tops of the rolls. Place into the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Different takes on chicken cordon bleu
Love chicken cordon bleu? Try a different spin on the famous chicken, ham, and Swiss combo with these fun recipes.