- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into cubes)
- 4 cups white rice (cold and at least 1 day old)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 minced garlic cloves (or more add to your taste)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 white onion (diced)
- ½ cup soy sauce (or to your taste)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (or to your taste)
- Sesame oil (for stir frying)
- Vegetable oil
- Fry chicken pieces in oil until fully cooked or golden brown. Drain on paper towels and set aside. Beat eggs and fry in oil or butter and scramble. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and one teaspoon of vegetable oil to the wok. Stir fry diced onion and garlic for 30 seconds, add peas and carrots mix and stir fry until vegetables are done to desired tenderness.
- Add a little more oil and then add the rice and stir fry for a couple minutes. Add soy sauce and oyster sauce to the rice while stir frying.
- Add the scrambled egg and chicken pieces and mix well. Heat thoroughly and serve.