- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound russet potatoes (peeled and cut into ¼ inch cubes)
- ½ pound chorizo sausage
- ½ medium white onion (diced)
- 1 bunch green onions (diced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 small corn tortillas
- Remove the casing from the chorizo.
- Heat about 4 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and stir to coat with the oil in the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the potatoes for 3 minutes and then add the chopped onion. Cook the onions and potatoes for about 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender Remove from the pan.
- Add the chorizo to the skillet. Cook while breaking up into chunks with a spatula for 10 minutes or until the chorizo is fully cooked and starts to get crispy. Mix in the cooked potatoes and onions
- Warm the corn tortillas either on the stovetop or in the microwave. Top with chorizo and potato mixture and green onions.