Tick tock, shoppers! The holidays are fast-approaching. Fortunately, if you have food and drink lovers on your list, gift-buying doesn’t have to be a chore. By the end of this post, you’ll likely have several gift ideas for your favorite foodies.
From delectable treats to innovative kitchen gadgets, here’s a curated list of the best Christmas gifts for anyone who enjoys food and spending time in the kitchen.
1. Godiva chocolate truffle flight
- LIMITED EDITION COLLECTION: Surprise friends this holiday season with this limited edition selection…
- DARK, MILK & WHITE CHOCOLATE: The elegant variety pack collection features assorted rich dark…
- DELECTABLE FILLINGS: Each gourmet chocolate truffle is bursting with unique flavor and texture; from…
- HOLIDAY GIFTING: The festive green gift box with sparkling stars and baubles makes this exquisite…
- BELGIAN HERITAGE SINCE 1926: We continue to honor our nearly 100 years of Belgian roots by ensuring…
For anyone who loves dessert, you can’t go wrong with an assortment of chocolates. Godiva’s holiday flight is packaged in a festive box that captures the spirit of the holidays. Your giftee will indulge in 12 truffle flavors, including fun holiday-inspired picks like Christmas Cookie and Tiramisu.
2. Craft cocktail kit
- 🍸【16-Piece Professional Bar Tools Set】Bar set was designed for mixing all kinds of beverages,…
- 🍸【Premium Stainless Steel Material】The cocktail set is made of food-grade 18/8 stainless…
- 🍸【Fashion Bamboo Stand】This bar kit comes with a well-designed sleek stand made of…
- 🍸【Perfect Gift Idea】The bar tools bartender tool kit is designed for both beginners and…
- 🍸【Risk-free Purchase】This bar mixing set is versatile and can be used to make apple martini,…
A craft cocktail kit is a gift that keeps on giving, especially for would-be mixologists. You can either invest in a set that includes premium spirits, bitters, and artisanal syrups. Or set your giftee up with the tools of the trade — Amazon has plenty of cocktail sets that include a shaker, jigger, muddlers, bar spoons, and more. Many of these kits look nice enough to function secondarily as home décor.
3. Personalised cutting board
- Unique Gift – whether you are looking for Personalized Wedding Gifts, gifts for parents,…
- High Quality – the boards were designed with the customer in mind and made to last with all the…
- Checkout is simple – we set up the listing with a simple and no confusion checkout, so you know what…
- Quick Customer Service – contact us with any questions, and we will respond in less than 24 hours
- Quick Handling – We send out your order within one to two days
A personalized cutting board is another thoughtful idea. Consider adding your giftee’s name or a quote that’s particularly meaningful. Your giftee will think of you with every vegetable chop or meat carving. For anyone who spends time in the kitchen, this is a gift that’s both practical and sentimental.
4. Curated wine and cheese gift basket
For those who appreciate the finer things in life, a curated wine and cheese gift basket is a timeless choice. Simply team a bottle of your giftee’s favorite wine with an assortment of artisan cheeses and gourmet crackers. If you’re not sure about the wine choice, head to your nearest wine retailer and ask for recommendations.
5. Coffee sampler or subscription
- BEAN BOX SAMPLER: Our bestselling Coffee + Chocolate Tasting Box features: 4 freshly-roasted coffees, 4 artisan chocolates, and tasting notes for each pairing
- LOVE AT FIRST SIP: We curated this decadent Coffee and Chocolate Tasting Box by pairing incredible coffees from award-winning roasters with culinary-inspired chocolate bars; the ultimate tasting symphony for your palate!
- COFFEE GIFTS: A coffee and chocolate gift set is the perfect Christmas, holiday, or birthday present for coffee lovers. We paired our best-selling coffees with special indulgent chocolates for a memorable tasting experience
- FRESHLY GROUND: Enjoy 4, 1.8 ounce bags of freshly ground specialty coffee and 4 artisan chocolate bars in this 8 piece set
- ABOUT US: The coffees curated by Bean Box are from exclusive small-batch microlots and selected by a world-class coffee expert to help you discover your next favorite cup. Mornings never tasted so good!
Keep the caffeine aficionado fueled with a coffee sampler or subscription to a premium coffee service. A sampler keeps your costs down and offers your giftee the option to explore new blends.
When your budget allows, a coffee subscription is a present your giftee will look forward to, again and again. Choose a plan that delivers freshly roasted beans or unique coffee blends — so you know your giftee will be starting each day with the perfect cup of joe.
6. Cooking class experience
The gift of a cooking class is an unforgettable experience for home chefs. Sur La Table and CozyMeal both offer virtual classes, so your giftees can refine their skills from the comfort of their home kitchen.
You might ask your giftees what cooking tops they’re interested in — so you can choose a class that’s appropriately challenging and builds on the skills they already have.
7. Inflused olive oils
- Each Bottle is naturally infused with Italian grown spices
- Our Company owns an in-house laboratory in order to make sure that a careful quality control is implemented throughout the entire production process, from the oil purchase, to the constant monitoring of packaged products until their expiry date
- Full Flavor Naturally Infused Gift Set including Garlic, Basil, Rosemary, Chili Pepper
- The line consists of the following flovered oils: Garlic, Basil, Rosemary, Chili Pepper
A set of high-quality infused olive oils encourages culinary creativity. Look for a well-rated collection with functional flavors like garlic and rosemary. You can upgrade the set by teaming it with a stylish oil dispenser that fits with the design of your giftee’s kitchen.
8. Whiskey tasting set
For the cocktail enthusiast, a whiskey tasting set can be a fun indulgence. You can pair the collection with two whiskey tumblers and whiskey rocks for a complete sipping experience.
9. Foodie magazine subscription
Keep the culinary inspiration flowing all year long with a subscription to a popular cooking magazine. Titles like Cook’s Illustrated, Bon Appetit, and Fine Cooking cover everything from mouth-watering recipes to the latest trends in gastronomy. This is a budget-friendly gift that’s sure to inspire and entertain each month.
10. Personalized recipe book
A personalized recipe book challenges your creative chops and honors your giftee’s love of food. Check in with family members to gather favorite recipes and cooking tips. Then arrange them in a scrapbook style cookbook you make yourself. This is a heart-warming gift that celebrates the joy and tradition of home-booked meals.
11. Wine club membership as a gift
Finally, you can surprise your favorite wine connoisseur with a wine club as a gift. Many clubs offer curated selections of premium wines delivered directly to the recipient’s doorstep. Any wine lover will enjoy exploring new vintages and expanding their wine expertise each and every month.
Best gifts wrap-up
This Christmas, delight the food and drink lovers in your life with foodie gifts that reflect their passion and enhance their culinary experiences. From delightful treats to practical tools, there are so many thoughtful gift ideas that are sure to bring joy and warmth to the holiday season.
Last update on 2023-06-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API