- 1/2lb lean ground beef
- 1 (8 ¾ ounces) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a large skillet cook the ground beef over medium-heat while breaking up into chunks with a spatula, until no longer pink. Stir in the corn, soup, ¼ cup of cheese, milk, sour cream, onion powder, and ground black pepper.
- Place 1 cup of the tater tots onto the bottom of a greased 3-cup baking dish. Layer the beef mixture on top of the tater tots.
- Layer the remaining cheese and tater tots on top of the ground beef mixture. Place into the oven and bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.