- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 1 ½ cups grated Asiago cheese
- 1 (14 oz) can of quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8–12 ounces jumbo lump crab meat
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Pico de gallo-
- 2 Roma tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
- ¼ cup green onions (chopped)
- 1 squeeze of lime juice
- salt ( to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and yogurt until smooth.
- Add the white and light parts of the green chopped green onions (reserve the dark green parts for the pico de gallo). Add the lemon juice and 1 ½ cups of the grated cheese. Fold in the artichoke hearts and the lump crab meat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly greased 1 ½ quart casserole dish and spread evenly into the dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees F. until bubbly and golden brown on top.
- To prepare the pico de gallo—In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and the dark parts of the chopped green onion.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice and season with salt. Toss lightly until combined and mixed well.
- Remove the dip from the oven and top with pico de gallo.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or toasted crostini.