- 32 ounces frozen shredded hash browns (defrosted)
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 (10 ¼ ounce) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint of sour cream
- ½ cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cup grated coly-jack cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all of the ingredients (except for the ½ cup of the cheese) in a large bowl.
- Place the mixture evenly into a greased 9×13 inch casserole dish and top with reserved cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes or until hot and bubbly.