- Hard-boiled eggs – 8
- Mayo/mayonnaise – 1/3 cup
- Dijon mustard – 1 tbsp
- Chives – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 tsp (granulated)
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp (or as per your taste)
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – for seasoning
- Chop the hard-boiled eggs into small pieces
- Add all the ingredients along with the egg and give a good mix. Just to make sure that everything gets combined.
- Now cover it and set it aside or refrigerate it for a minimum of 30 minutes before you serve just to ensure all the flavours merge together.
- Here you go with this classic egg salad you just put some tomatoes and lettuce on top of them or just garnish it with some spring onions but I like it the classical way.
- Make sure you don’t add too much of mayonnaise or so-called dressing just add enough to combine everything together.
- This is the main difference between a good and a bad egg salad.
- Enjoy this with some fresh loaf of white bread. Oh, that’s heavenly!