- 8 small rolls, split
- 8 thick bologna slices, cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 8 dill pickle chips
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat 1 minute or until hot. Add bologna, and fry 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread mustard generously on toasted sides of rolls. Layer bologna and pickles on roll bottoms.
- Cover with roll tops, and serve immediately.