If you have never tried fried bologna now is a great time with this delicious slider recipe. These sliders are loaded with fried bologna, mustard, garlic aioli, and fried onion strings! The fried onion strings are a little bit of work to prepare but really add a nice crunch to this recipe. The garlic aioli gets a lot of its flavor from ingredients such as garlic, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. I like to cook the bologna on a griddle because I can prepare several slices at ounce. These sliders are great as an appetizer to prepare for game day.
Uses For Cooking Fried Bologna Sliders Recipe
- 8 small rolls, split
- 8 thick bologna slices, cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 8 dill pickle chips
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat 1 minute or until hot. Add bologna, and fry 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread mustard generously on toasted sides of rolls. Layer bologna and pickles on roll bottoms.
- Cover with roll tops, and serve immediately.