- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¾ cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese (finely grated)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 350, and grease a baking pan (big enough to fit your chicken breasts).
- In a bowl combine 1/3 cup melted butter, 2 tablespoons minced garlic, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and ½ teaspoon seasoning salt.
- In a separate bowl combine ¾ cup breadcrumbs, ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Dip the chicken in the garlic/butter mixture and then roll in the breadcrumb mixture until fully coated.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes (If they are really thick, they might take a few extra minutes). Within the last 5 minutes of cooking top chicken breasts with shredded cheddar cheese.