- 1 (8 ounces) package medium pasta shells
- 1 (10 ounces) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 pound deli ham, diced
- 1 cup diced Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fill a pot with lightly-salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in the shell pasta and cook until the pasta is tender but firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Stir the peas, ham, Cheddar cheese, onion, mayonnaise, vegetable oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; add the cooked pasta and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until completely chilled, before serving.