- 8 medium turnips
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning1
- teaspoon ground paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pare and cut turnips into 2 1/2 x 1/2 inch sticks (about the size of steak fries).
- In a gallon-size sealable plastic bag, combine cheese, onion powder, garlic seasoning, and paprika.
- Add turnips.
- Seal bag, squeezing out the air.
- Toss to coat turnips.
- Place turnips on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until turnips are tender and golden.