When preparing a Caesar salad having a good dressing recipe is always important. Making your own Caesar salad dressing is so much better than the kind you can buy bottled in the store. This dressing is easy to prepare and consists of ingredients such as mayonnaise, garlic, anchovy paste, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. To prepare this dressing simply whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl and it is ready to be served. I like to use this dressing on a classic chicken Caesar salad which consists of romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, grilled chicken, and croutons. If you are looking for an alternative to store bought dressing, give this homemade Caesar salad dressing recipe a try. Enjoy.
- 2 small garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl whisk together garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the mayonnaise, Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined. At this point, you can taste and adjust to your liking.