- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup lettuce
- dried oregano
- 2 slices of cooked crispy bacon
- 2 flatbreads
- Honey Mustard Sauce-
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- The chicken is seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- The chicken is then grilled and chopped.
- The grilled chicken is placed onto flatbreads with bacon, swiss cheese, and oregano, grilled until the cheese has melted and then topped with honey mustard, lettuce and oregano.