- 16 medium-sized carrots
- Four tablespoons of honey (optional)
- Chopped fresh garlic
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Four tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Then start washing, peeling, and slicing the carrots to the desired shape.
- In a medium-sized pot, pour some clean water inside and add your sliced carrots; let the water be enough to cover the carrots, boil for 5 minutes and drain the water.
- Please leave it in the colander for a few minutes and then add some seasoning of your choice with some olive oil, mix thoroughly, and spread them on a baking tray lined with some baking sheets for easy cleaning afterward.
- Place the baking tray inside the preheated oven and roast for about 30-40 minutes. It should have a Crisp and caramelized texture by now.
- Remove and serve with some freshly chopped parsley or any topping.
Making a carrot is simple, whichever method you use and if you’d like more ideas or inspiration about cooking carrots, check out this video recipe.