- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take asparagus from the bunch and cut off the inedible parts (bottoms). Wash in clean water and place in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well together. Mince your garlic and add to the asparagus, together with the Parmesan cheese.
- Lay your asparagus out on a baking sheet, leaving half an inch space between them.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness, or until they’re tender and bright green.
- Take them out and sprinkle with lime or lemon juice.
- Sprinkle butter on the asparagus before serving if you want.
Note that the cooking time for asparagus varies depending on its thickness and what kind of cooking method you’re using.
Asparagus isn’t a difficult thing to prepare; one look at the recipe can make you a professional in no time. It’s a very simple and efficient meal to cook, and your friends are sure to consider it amazing too. Asparagus can be eaten as a side dish with boiled rice, eggs, chicken, and many other food choices. It can also be eaten at any time of the day, as long as you have the ingredients to cook it.
If you’re interested in more tips to use when going on your asparagus cooking journey, be sure to check out this amazing video recipe.