There are countless recipes for air fryer beans, but this one is my personal favorite. It’s simple to make and incorporates two of my favorite ingredients: Parmesan cheese and lemon. The result is a flavorful and tangy side dish that goes well with just about any meal.
- 500g beans
- 100g grated parmesan cheese
- half lemon
- olive oil (spray)
1. Preheat your air fryer to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Rinse the beans and then trim off the ends.
3. Trim the beans. You can also cut the beans into thirds or fourths, depending on their size.
4. Spread the beans out in bowl and then spray with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
6. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the beans.
7. Bake in the air fryer for 15-20 minutes, or until they are crispy and golden brown. Enjoy!