The yield is 12 servings
- 1 (8-10 lb) bone-in spiral ham
- 1/2 cup of apricot jam
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon of grounded red pepper
- 1 lemon sliced thin
- 1/4 cup of honey
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the ham cut side down in a roasting pan. Place in a baking bag or tightly wrap in foil.
- Bake the ham at 275° for 12-15 minutes per pound, depending on the size of the ham. (It takes about 2 hours)
- Brown sugar, honey, orange juice, pineapple juice, and Dijon mustard should all be combined in a small saucepan. Whisk well and cook on low for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until it reduces and thickens into a glaze.
- Remove the ham from the oven 15 minutes before it is done and brush it with the glaze.
- Cook the ham for the final 15 minutes, uncovered.