- One package corned beef, with seasoning packet
- Quarter cup Dijon mustard
- Prepare the oven to 350F and lay a sheet of foil in a baking dish. Then, rinse the corned beef with water, dry it with paper towels, and put it in the foil.
- Smear the corned beef with the mustard and sprinkle its packaged seasoning on top of it- not all over.
- Wrap the foil over the corned beef, ensuring it’s tight, and bake in the oven for one hour per pound. Afterward, unwrap the foil (carefully!) and let the corned beef rest for 10 minutes before serving. Carve the meat by slicing against the grain.
You should also check out this video recipe for more ideas.