- Two vibe-in pork chops, centre-cut, 2 inches thick
- Two tablespoons brown sugar
- One to two tablespoons olive oil
- One tablespoon paprika
- 1½ teaspoons black pepper, freshly ground
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- One teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare the air fryer to heat to 400F, which would take about five minutes. While you wait, rinse the pork chops and blot out the water thoroughly with a clean napkin or paper towels.
- Mix the seasonings and spices in a bowl to make a spice run. Then, rub the chops all over with olive oil and liberally sprinkle most of the spice rub on the meat surfaces.
- Lower the pork chops into the air fryer and cook for 12 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time. Observe the meat thermometer until the internal temperature hits 140F.
- Take the pork chops down and place them in a bowl, tenting loosely with foil. As it sits, the temperature will cook to the final 145F due to carryover heat. Serve the pork chops in slices.
Also, watch this video for more air fryer pork chops cooking time.