- One whole bone-in ham, 10 pounds, pre-cooked
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, packed
- Three tablespoon cider vinegar
- Two teaspoons dry mustard
- Preheat your oven to 325°F, and set a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Place the ham on the baking rack and make crosshatch slashes on the flesh. Toss the whole ham into the oven.
- Roast the ham for 15 to 18 minutes per pound. About 40 minutes before your calculated cooking time, take the ham out and remove the rinds, except a collar near the shank bone. Then, brush the glaze ingredients (brown sugar, dry mustard, and cider vinegar) over the slashed surface of the ham.
- Toss the ham back in the oven and cook for the remaining time, glazing the surface every 10 minutes till it’s done. Then, take it down, leave it to rest, and serve as you please.
To know more, click on this video recipe.