- Chicken tenders, 2 pounds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Spice mix
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and while you wait, dab the raw chicken tenders with paper towels.
- Brush each chicken tender with olive oil, and sprinkle the seasoning mix on the surface. Flip and repeat the process.
- Arrange the tenders on the baking sheet in a spaced manner. Add a little water to the pan, and toss it in the oven. Bake the tenders for ten minutes. You can flip each tender at the five-minute mark. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Once it’s ready, take the baked chicken tenders out, and leave it to sit for five minutes before serving.
Also, check out this video recipe for easy oven-baked chicken tenders.