- Four pounds of Country-style ribs
- One cup of BBQ sauce
- ¾ cup of cold water
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
- Two tablespoons of honey
- Two tablespoons of regular soy sauce
- One teaspoon of onion powder
- One teaspoon of garlic powder
- Ground black pepper
- Combine the garlic powder, soy sauce, and onion powder in the instant pot, add the water and vinegar, then mix to form a marinade.
- Put the ribs in the marinade and add the honey, soy sauce, and pepper on top of them. Then, put the instant pot in the fridge and let the Country-style ribs marinate in the liquid for at least 30 minutes to one hour.
- Once the time is up, take the instant pot out and close the lid. Then, seal the vent and cook for 15 minutes on HIGH. After the timer is done, let the pot do a 10-minute natural release, then gently open the vent to release the remaining pressure and open the lid.
- Arrange the country-style ribs on a baking tray and coat with the BBQ sauce, then broil until the sauce caramelizes on the ribs and serve as desired.
You can also follow this video for more help.