- One package of dry elbow macaroni noodles, 16 ounces
- Six quarts of water
- Pour the water into a pot and add salt to taste, then cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir the elbow macaroni noodles into the boiling water, so they don’t clump during cooking.
- Leave the pot uncovered and let the water return to a boil. Then, cook the macaroni, stirring occasionally for seven (al dente) to eight (soft) minutes.
- Turn the heat off and pour the noodles into a colander over the sink so it drains. Then, use the elbow macaroni for your recipes while it’s hot.
More tips can be watched here.