- 1 (8oz) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 (or more) hot dogs
- 1 egg (or more) lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- Sesame seeds
- Coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Unroll crescent sheets on a floured surface and tear where perforated. Each triangle should be cut into three smaller triangles.
- Place one cocktail Weiner on each triangle’s thick side, then gently roll to the thinner side.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt after brushing with melted butter on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake until it turns golden brown