- One pork tenderloin, 1.25 pounds
- Two tablespoons of brown sugar
- One tablespoon of smoked paprika
- Half a tablespoon of olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons of salt
- One teaspoon of ground mustard
- Half teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Half teaspoon of onion powder
- Half teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Half teaspoon of garlic powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F, then combine the seasonings and spices in a bowl and set aside.
- Set the pork tenderloin over parchment paper or foil and trim the silver skin and fat. Then run with half of the olive oil and the spice mixture from the bowl.
- Place the seasoned pork tenderloin in the air fryer and cook for 20 to 22 minutes or until the internal doneness hits 145F to 160F.
- Rest the pork tenderloin on a carving board and set it on a plate for five minutes before slicing. If any juices remain in the air fryer or plate, drizzle over the sliced meat during serving.