- One spiral ham, eight to 10 pounds, fully cooked
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- ½ cup apple jelly
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- Three tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the apple jelly in a pan and melt it, then add the remaining glaze ingredients, whisking as you do.
- Sprinkle half the brown sugar, then add the ham and pour the glaze on top. Brush the glaze into the layers so it spreads evenly.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and seal the lid. Then, cook the ham for four to five hours on LOW.
- Stop when the internal temperature reads 135F, and let it sit for five to 10 minutes. Then serve as desired.
You can also watch this video recipe for more methods.