- lb. of chicken wings, drumettes, and flats only
- 1¼ teaspoon of seasoned salts, such as Lawry’s
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Buffalo sauce, sweet BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, and blue cheese dressing for serving (if desired)
- Trim the wingtips from the flat area of the wings and get rid of them if they remain attached to the wings you’re planning to cook. Rub all over the wings using a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Combine the black pepper, seasoned salt, paprika, and cayenne in a large-sized basin. Toss in the wings to evenly coat them in the spice mixture.
- Using nonstick cooking spray, coat the air fryer’s basket. Arrange one portion of the wings within the basket in a single layer, ensuring that you leave some space between each wing.
- Cook the chicken wings for 10 minutes at 370°F. Return the wings into the air fryer and leave them to cook for another 10 minutes after flipping them. After this duration, flip the wings again in the air fryer, turn up the heat to 400, and cook for another 8 to 10 minutes, or until the skin on the wings develops a crisp quality. Carry on with the rest of the batches of chicken wings in the same manner.
Serve the cooked chicken wings straight from the air fryer, or mix them with a bit of BBQ or Buffalo sauce before topping them with blue cheese or ranch dressing. This recipe for air fryer chicken wings is quick and easy, and if you follow the instructions appropriately, you’ll surely love the results you get. This recipe’s entire active cooking time is 40 minutes, with a 5-minute prep time. Feel free to try this recipe at home for your next gathering, and watch how impressed your guests will be. If you’d like to see more ideas for cooking air fryer chicken wings, then we think you’ll love this video recipe.